Shop Kroger and Support the Brain Injury Assn./United Spinal Assn. MS Chapter
The Kroger Community Rewards Program is an easy way to contribute to the Brain Injury Association of Mississippi and make a difference in the daily lives of brain and spinal cord injury survivors.
Under the system shoppers register their Kroger discount card online and choose a favorite charity from a list of non-profits Kroger has agreed to help fund.
Shoppers do not sacrifice any savings discounts on store purchases or any fuel savings (fuel points) they would earn with their Kroger Rewards card – the charitable component is a separate feature.
To register have your Kroger Plus card handy and follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://www.krogercommunityrewards.com and sign in or register in the upper right hand corner of the page.
2. Click on the Community Rewards section and enroll.
3. Search for and click on the Brain Injury Association of Mississippi.
4. When you are done the Brain Injury Association of Mississippi should appear under the rewards section of your account summary.
5. Please remember to use your Kroger Plus card when shopping for your purchase to count!